Networks affect every employee and every client, and efficient networks ensure that all operations and systems work in synergy to deliver maximum return on technology investments.
EXCEtech are committed to ensure that your network meets your organizational needs through its three levels of network consulting and design:
• Network Assessment and Planning
• Network Implementation and Project Management
• Network Management Support
Network Assessment and Plan
EXCEtech Network Assessment and Plan includes:
• Information gathering to understand your environment
• Analysis of your network infrastructure and all components
• Recommendations for improving the efficiency of your network.
Network Implementation and Project Management
EXCEtech’s network engineers can implement the proposed network architecture, infrastructure enhancements, and network management practices
Network Management Support
EXCEtech network engineers assists your organization to manage the total cost of ownership and maximize the return on technology investments through ongoing support of network management and performance, which can include:
• Implementation of applications and procedures to enhance systems management
• Onsite assistance in management, troubleshooting, upgrading and maintenance
• Ongoing management of both direct and indirect costs
EXCEtech`s Network Services Engineers
Members of EXCEtech’s network engineering team, with its collective experience in, network planning, assessment, implementation, and project management expertise, will deliver outstanding network consulting services for your organization.
In addition, the network engineering team holds the following certifications:
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Oracle Certified Engineer
• CISCO Certified Engineer
• ARISTA Certified Engineer
• Microsoft Certified Engineer and so on.