High Speed Storage
EXCEtech high speed automated intelligence manages a virtualized, scalable pool of disks for block and file data that maximizes performance and helps lower total cost of ownership (TCO). With advanced storage software, It helps you efficiently meet performance and capacity requirements through automated intelligent data placement, keeping hot data on high performance drives and cold data on large, capacity-optimized drives. It is designed to help you save resources by supporting increased data growth and providing the ability to run large-scale, data-hungry applications without upgrading your storage platform.
Optimize performance and capacity for SAN and NAS environments, the flexible architecture supports various drive configurations including all-flash, hybrid flash and traditional spinning disk solutions for enterprise applications and file workloads.
• Automatically tier sub-LUN data across traditional rotating drives, write-intensive SLC SSDs and read-intensive MLC SSDs.
• Achieve high IOPS with low latency when running OLTP workloads.
• Accommodate unforeseeable growth and technology advances with flexible memory and connectivity options as well as performance and capacity scaling.
Deploy a single platform for block and file data with built-in efficiency and intelligence to optimize your IT budget and help control backend storage costs. Help ensure business continuity through a resilient, highly available solution that’s backed by industry-leading support.
• Avoid the complexity and overhead of separate solutions for SAN and NAS.
• Optimize cost and data placement for both block and inactive file environments with intelligent, automated tier technology.
• Minimize time spent managing storage with intuitive and automated tools and reporting.